Covid-19Cases of COVID19 continue to increase in the United States. It is your responsibility to check the latest travel information regarding the virus outbreak. Your reservation acknowledges your personal decision to travel and are doing so with full knowledge of the travel recommendations, travel restrictions, local and state restrictions due to COVID-19. Cancellations of a reservation will be subject to the Range View Rentals Cancellation Policy.
Summit County Public Health is actively monitoring and responding to novel coronavirus activity in Summit County. The Summit County Emergency Operations Center is activated and staffed with a team of emergency management personnel who are coordinating our community’s response to the pandemic, in coordination with local municipalities, the State of Colorado, health care providers, private sector partners and nonprofit organizations.
Summit County Public Health has extended the current local Public Health Order through September 30th. Masks continue to be required only for individuals ages 2 – 11 years old, who cannot receive the protection of the vaccine, in indoor group settings such as childcare centers, summer camps, and schools. Masks are highly recommended for the general public and required for unvaccinated individuals.
Summit County is currently experiencing High COVID transmission in our community.
Protect yourself and others from being infected by;
- Getting a COVID Vaccine,
- Stay Home if sick,
- Get tested if sick,
- If you recently had close contact with someone who has COVID and you are vaccinated, get tested and wear a face covering. If you are not vaccinated you must Quarantine.
- All persons are encouraged to Wear a Face Covering in indoor public places,
- Wash hands frequently and avoid touching your face,
- Keep 6-feet or more from others to the extent possible (especially indoors), and
- Clean and/or Disinfect frequently.
The latest Summit County Health Department information may be found here.