- The signed person(s) on this lease certify that each one is over the age of 25.
- DAMAGE FEE of $29 is added to the Rent total due. This covers the tenant for up to $1000 in ACCIDENTALdamage. This does not include damage done by your pet if you have stayed in a pet-friendly unit. Tenant agrees that damage done by a pet or intentional damage or damage done because of carelessness is tenant’s sole responsibility and tenant agrees to compensate Range View Rentals for any damage occurring as a result of having your pet as a guest in this pet-friendly unit. Damage done by your pet is a minimum feet of $250.
- If TELEPHONE is in the unit, it is to be used for local calls ONLY.
- Tenant further agrees to surrender or give peaceful possession of the premises to Range View Rentals or their designees, and to leave the premises undamaged and reasonably clean at termination of the leases. It is the responsibility of the Tenant to take all trash to the dumpster outside on the property. It is also the responsibility of the Tenant to leave the 4 condo keys on the kitchen counter. Tenant must vacate unit no later than stated departure time. Tenant will be fined $100 (deducted from security deposit) if any of the above conditions are not met.
- This lease is subject to approval by Range View Rentals and terminates upon default of any payment. No reservation is confirmed unless the deposit and a signed copy of the contract are received by Range View Rentals in a timely manner. Or you have booked through the website and essentially signed off on this agreement through acknowledgement.
- Smoking of any kind is NOT permitted. If the Tenant or Tenant’s guests smoke on the premises, the rental will be terminated immediately, all monies paid by Tenant will be forfeited, and there will be a minimum charge of $500. Range View Rentals is not responsible for items lost or stolen. Unreasonable noise or disturbance of the peaceshall be cause for eviction.
- It is understood and agreed that in the event of the property being destroyed by fire, or from any cause made un-rentable before the period of occupancy or during said period of occupancy, that money paid by the Tenant Range View Rentals will be refunded to the Tenant, pro rata.
- The Tenant agrees not to use or occupy the premises for any purpose other than a dwelling and that premises will not be occupied by a minor unless an adult is present.
- All sanitary and fire regulations must be complied with by all parties.
- If canceled more than 60 days prior to arrival, the reservations is 100% refundable. All requests by the Tenant to cancel this lease must be in writing to Range View Rentals and are subject to the property re-renting, if canceled less than 60 days before arrival. If canceled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit is non-refundable unless the property is re-rented for those dates. If canceled within 30 days prior to arrival, the full amount is non-refundable unless the property is re-rented for those dates.
- Any subletting of the property will constitute a break of this lease.
- No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises of a non pet-friendly unit.
- Range View Rentals shall provide linens, towels, dishes, glasses, pots and pans, and utensils as well as a starter supply of soap and paper products. All additional consumables must be purchased by the Tenant for the Tenant’s use.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses that shall be incurred by Range View Rentals enforcing this agreement if Tenant is non-compliant.
- The Tenants and their guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless Range View Rentals against all claims of personal injury to personal property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury, or loss.
UNAVAILABILITY OF ACCOMMODATIONS. In the event that the Rental Property is unavailable for any reason beyond the control of RVR (including, without limitation, fire, water damage, mechanical systems failure, or natural disaster), and if RVR cannot secure comparable accommodations for Tenant, RVR shall refund the prorated rental cost including taxes, fees, and add-ons to Tenant, and this Agreement will thereupon be deemed terminated. In no event shall RVR be liable beyond the return of any payment made by Tenant.